2/18/11

Cookbook !

Friends, my abject apologies for such a long absence from this blog. However, my excuse is a very good one, and it certainly does not signal a vacation away from food writing. On the contrary, my absence is actually due to a more involved project in food writing. For over a year, I have been engrossed in writing my first cook book. The writing process is now in the end stages and almost ready for the next step of many steps. Although a very long and time consuming road, it has been a complete and total labor of love and dedication. A very different concept from the standard cookbook, I hope that it will reach as many people as possible in an effort to spread my perspective on food as the great communicator.


I am truly blessed in the realization that I am able to take my dual passions, that of cooking and writing, and share them with one and all.... stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment